- List ten things you resolve not to do in the upcoming year.
- Be as creative as possible.
- Post them on your blog and leave a link in your comment.
My 2008 New Year’s Anti-Resolutions
- I will not be running for President of the United States of America this year, honestly I can’t believe people that have enough money to run for president would actually want the job!
- I will not be taking any medications where the side effects sound worst than the reason I would be taking them in the first place.
- I will not be participating in A Complaint Free World or wearing a purple bracelet, like Andy Rooney said (see video) on 60 minutes, “If I didn’t complain I would be out of business.”
- I will not be winning the lottery this year because of my previous experience with playing. I would love to be proven wrong on this one.
- I will not be believing everything that I read on the Internet, the stuff that I write is on the Internet and I have trouble believe some of the stuff that I write.
- I will not be thinking that I know everything there is to know, although I do think that some people think they do.
- I will not be taking myself so seriously, I am only one of some 6,000,000,000 people in the world, if we all took ourselves that seriously there wouldn’t be anyone to laugh at.
- I will not be spending a lot of money this year only because I don’t have a lot of money to spend.
- I will not be expecting anyone to read these anti-resolutions because of past experiences that I have had with previous entries.
- I will not be claiming to be a success in life pretty much because of all of the above!
Thanks for Listening,